PLEASE NOTE: Proofs are not created before the order is placed. There must be an order in our systems before artwork is assigned. Proofs are the front end of the production process and must be completed successfully prior to engraving, etching or printing.
WHEN ARE PROOFS SENT?
- First the in-hands date and delivery information (store Pick-up or Shipping to destination) is determined
- Personalization is scheduled based on these two factors.
- Artwork from the customer is reviewed for quality and compliance based on the award(s) ordered(see Artwork Requirements).
- Proofs are sent 2-3 business days prior to personaliztion (production)
- Customers are encouraged to respond to their proofs as quickly as possible.
WHAT AWARDS GET A PROOF?
- Crystal Awards, Glass Awards, Acrylic Awards, all Plaques, and Award Clocks)
WHAT AWARDS DO NOT GET A PROOF?
- Custom Medals, ID Plates, Art Glass and Corporate Trophies(with some exceptions)
WHAT FORMAT ARE PROOFS SENT IN?
- Proofs are sent in .PDF format or .JPG format
WHERE ARE PROOFS SENT?
- Proofs are sent to the email address used when the order was placed. Customers can provide an alternative email or person to receive the proofs. This can be provided in the comments section while placing the order.
APPROVING THE PROOFS?
- Proofs must be approved by the customer before personalization can start. Any delay in responding to the proofs could delay the delivery of the awards.
- Customers are allowed 3 revisions to the original artwork. If the approval cannot be reached in 3 attempts or the customer wishes to change the original artwork, (text, logo or image) and request a 4th total change, additional charges may apply. Customers are encouraged to review the original proof(s) carefully and request as many changes as necessary upfront.
Our Goal is to Personalize your award(s) exactly as you wish. After all you are the Customer...