Engraving and Personalization services are offered on all of our products for FREE.
How to submit Engraving/Personalization Text
- Enter your text in the engraving box on the product detail page. If you have multiple products you should separate the text for each award by starting each product on a new line. You can also send us your text via email, in a word document or text file.
- No engraving text is accepted handwritten or in a photo.
Engraving/Personalization Costs (FREE)
- The engraving/personalization is FREE on all awards from Classic Achievements.
- Engraving Plates are also included with awards that require them, free of charge.
- Set-up Fees might apply when purchasing custom ID plates.
Logos are included in the price of the Award
- Our "FREE" engraving policy covers the first logo. Additional logos will incur an additional $15.00 fee.
- Logos must in vector format see (Artwork Requirements). Logos not provided in vector format could delay award production result in additional art fees.
Awards and the decoration process used on them
- Sublimation Printing is used on Plaques, Acylic Awards, Name Badges and many other products. Sublimation printing is full color and offer great reproduction on photos and logos.
- Laser Engraving is used on Plaques, Crystal Awards, Glass Awards, Acrylic Awards, Award Clocks and others.
- Sand Carving is used on special shaped Crystal Awards, Glass Awards.